Let's review the official story.
1. Woman from across the nation manages to bump into a teenage football player while traveling in his area.
2. Teenager from humble background is being recruited by major college football programs, and enrolls at Notre Dame university.
3. During the football player's fall break in college and off week from the season, the football player flies from Indiana to New York for a Knicks game with lower level seats with said porn performer.
4. Confirmation of an overnight stay in a New York hotel is known via Instagram.
5. It is just a date, and the well known porn performer has her eyes on other college players.
Sounds honest. A woman over 40, who vehemently denies ever escorting, would just treat a young man she has her eyes on from one random meeting to a date at a Knicks game, paying for flight, hotel stay and Knicks tickets. That seems legit. What if we looked at this in another way?
1. One of the top names on the most viewed porn sites in the world involved in a sleazy industry (pornography) with massive overlap with prostitution is on a teenager's wish list.
2. Teenager from a humble background is being recruited by major college football programs, a corrupt industry known for providing players with special gifts to go to a specific university.
3. Booster finds out about teen's wish and says he can make it happen since porn performer was linked with another college athlete previously.
4. During the football player's fall break in college and off week from the season, booster arranges for the football player to fly from Indiana to New York for a Knicks game with lower level seats with said porn performer.
5. Confirmation for the booster of an overnight stay and what it implies in a New York hotel is known via Instagram.
I'm not a detective. I do think it would be pretty easy to poke holes in the stories of a porn performer and a teenager who mostly can't read well. The performer involved denies escorting, but if you snoop around The Erotic Review boards, they'll mention how it can happen with her, but you need an in. On the other side, this is actually far better for a booster. A booster could in effect spend thousands of dollars that would make a recruit starstruck and it is not a direct payment. The booster could pay for everything directly or better pay the performer to cover all expenses. What would the NCAA approach the booster with? You sent money to X and X spent a night with a player is tougher to prove without exact texts, phone calls, etc. This is probably part of the reason this died down quickly. Even if a booster were involved, it is not the worst thing a booster has ever done. She is a business savvy member of that sleazy business. Her real luck was in looking like Sarah Palin at the right moment. It seems fitting if major college sports have progressed to the point where they neatly meet with adult entertainment. Young people used for physical abilities and traits that are often discarded within 5 years.
Cross Posted at SWPL Sports Review